Progress after final presentations
After presentations were finished, I am preparing for the final hand in, so I made a checklist as well as the list of things i have to do to make things more clear and organized.
Firstly, after the feedback I got from my presentation, I had to re vacuum form everything. I made one of them fall to the ground, as shown on the picture, so i decided to just sand it and then make a hole so that it doesn’t look too short and round as I though that a flat finish will suit the model more. Secondly, I started re-doing the symmetrical cylinder that geoff assigned us to do. The result is not very good, the cylinder could not get out at first, it came out by force but the base was ruined. Since I did not have anymore lathe time. I decided to fix the mold instead and cast another cylinder over it.